Saturday, August 1, 2009

Scarlet is taken in for questioning

Excerpt from the Recap:
As Scarlet descended her spiral staircase in her lavish uptown home, she wore red with a matching feather boa, and her scarlet tinted glasses, once more. When she reached her double door with the stained glass peering through, she opened it slowly, "Well, I do declare, we must stop meeting like this..."

Although he was trying to stifle a snort, Grey just looked down at her and said, "Ms. Scarlet, I think it's time we have a talk..."

"Now, why would you need to talk to little 'ol me?" Scarlet asked, her southern tone coming through.

"New information has been brought into the light about this case. You will need to come downtown with me..."


Additional details available at: http://misterboddy.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Josephine Scarlet said...

Look at me. How could I possibly be taken in for questioning?

I am the very picture of innocence.

Anonymous said...

Your innocence, like your attempts to sneak your way from a defeat will be found to be inadequate. The time has come for you to fall...