Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Text Messages Between Yvette and Scarlet

Lieutenant Grey and his associates have recently decoded the following text messages between Yvette and Miss Scarlet...

HR:
Scarlet: R U there? Are you there?
Scarlet: 411 on Ms White? Any information on Miss White?
Yvette: SITD Still in the dark
Scarlet: Current ADR? Current address?
Yvette: 404 I haven’t a clue
Yvette: Last seen with Lt. Grey
Scarlet: OIC Oh I see
Scarlet: KMP Keep me posted

SBN:
Scarlet: DNT 4get the T&C Don't forget the terms and conditions
Scarlet: of your employment
Scarlet: YCDBWYCID You can't do business when your computer is down
Yvette: WAH Working at home
Yvette: NIROK Not in reach of keyboard
Scarlet: Keep stalling AYOR (at your own risk)
Scarlet: WIU by this W/END Wrap it up by this weekend
Yvette: SLAP Sounds like a plan
Scarlet: WDYS?? What did you say??

CFD:
Yvette: WDR… With due respect
Yvette: WYRN? What's your real name?
Scarlet: NOYB!! None of your business
Scarlet: That 411 is P&C That info is private & confidential
Scarlet: RHIP Rank Has Its Privileges
Yvette: YIU Yes, I understand

InfoLine:
Scarlet: NAVY Never again volunteer yourself
Yvette: Y Why?
Scarlet: B/C U R Because you are
Scarlet: LOPSOD Long on promises, short on delivery
Yvette: WDYMBT? What do you mean by that?
Scarlet: WDYT? What do you think?
Yvette: ? Huh?
Scarlet: U R A WOMBAT You are a waste of money, brains and time
Yvette: IGTP I get the point
Scarlet: C4N Ciao for now

GHT:
Yvette: SIMYC Sorry I missed your call
Scarlet: Update on WOA Update on work of art
Yvette: Do you still WTS? Do you still want to sell?
Scarlet: Yes – GOWI Yes, get on with tt
Yvette: Proceeding with DD Proceeding with due diligence
Yvette: BTW, Plum implicated By the way, Plum has been implicated
Scarlet: ??
Yvette: P2C2E Process too complicated to explain
Scarlet: Hint?
Yvette: OTC Over The Counter
Scarlet: GJ Good Job

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting, interesting indeed. You see Scarlet, your time is running out and the team is running hot to bring you down... If I were you, I'd watch my back!

--from an anonymous source...

Joy2C said...

I would say that Ms Scarlet is definately the head honcho of a ring. But this one?

Anonymous said...

From what I can see--Scarlet is behind all of this...All of it...and she must be brought down, no matter the cost...

--Hey Scarlet--

can you hear me now?

--Anonymous...

Ms. Josephine Scarlet said...

I admit to nothing.

The entire idea that I would be guilty of anything is ridiculous.