Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mr. Boddy

Mr. Boddy's parents first became concerned about his behavior when he was a small child. Here is an example of an Etch-A-Sketch message left outside his sister's door:



Hone Your Cyber Skills: Write an Etch-A-Sketch Message of your own.

Early Update: In contrast to Boddy's sister's negative childhood experience, children from all over Columbus have happy memories of their involvement in the Summer Reading Club.

On Thursday of this week, staff members are invited to wear their SRC T-shirt or CML logo to celebrate! (And will receive 1 point each for doing so...)

3 comments:

Joy2C said...

What, the last week! Where did the summer go? I visited the Circ Division and initial the division game board.

sopranolibrarian said...

I must say I really needed a comfy day in my SRC T after Wednesday's Board meeting. I also visited Circ, but nobody had any information for me... I still said hi and initialed our game board.

Ms. Josephine Scarlet said...

I think we know who the real culprit is here...

And his initials are R.H.B.