Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wear White on Thursday

Poor Yvette! So much to do... so little time!

In an effort to silence the competing voices in her head, Yvette started working on a To Do list...


Staff Reminder: In a show of support for Yvette, please wear white on Thursday, and earn one point for your participation. When you do so, you might leave a reassuring comment for Yvette on Thursday's blog entry... this will boost her spirits and help you to keep track of your points.

Hone Your Cyber Skills: Personalize a Memo Pad of your own.

6 comments:

Chels said...

Yvette, I wore white to protect your innocence!

mbk said...

I'm wearing white to help support you.

Joy2C said...

White solidarity Yvette!

Anonymous said...

Please Note: I did not wear white, out of a spiteful attempt to implicate Yvette.

~ Miss Scarlet

sopranolibrarian said...

I wore white -- intermingled with blue because I had to attend the Board of Trustees meeting.

Anonymous said...

I wore white too!